OUT OF STOCK
Ange Cork, the women’s heeled sandals crafted from organic cork (FSC certified); a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, renewable, and biodegradable material.
- Breathable, environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial.
- Upper: Organic cork, FSC certified.
- Closure: Buckle made with nickel-free metal.
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU.
- Insole: Moisture wicking and padded with EVA.
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber (slip-resistant and durable).
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Avaibles sizes
- These stylish shoes are a smart and minimalist design. Featuring a beautiful pattern naturally created by the embossed cork surface, and a small intricate buckle made with shiny gold metal (free of nickel), they will show off a modern and elegant look. For added practicality, the ankle strap is adjustable to keep the foot more secure.
- To add a touch of distinction, in terms of detailing, cork strings are laced up in a central knot to craft the feature open-toe strap. The logo is situated on the footbed along with the coated in cork toe-tip. Also, with added reinforcement along the sewn edges, these shoes are heels designed to last.
- Both the lining and insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. On top of this, they have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a model which will prevent blisters.
- Simple but striking, elegant yet colorful, these statement shoes are a fresh and versatile style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes for multiple occasions. They offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort, well suited for all-day wear, both indoors and out. There is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, easy to clean, cushy vegan sandals – sustainable for you and the planet.
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the shoes with a dry cloth.
- Clean the shoes using a soaked cloth with soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours (away from direct sunlight).
- Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.